Friday, December 26, 2008

Hope.

I gave you my heart. There is nothing left for me to give. At least, nothing left in this chapter.

I will allow this place to remain, to be swallowed into the depths of the web. I said this project has been a failure, but that is a lie. I have come to grips with the world, with an understanding that my reality is just dreams, dreams not based upon anything tangible.

The time has come to move onto different things, new projects. I will let you know what these projects are when they become concrete. But not here. Oh no, never again here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you heero.....

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry. What are you doing now?

Unknown said...

Hey,
Are you still getting rid of that BIIx...

Jasper Walsh said...

Heero,
I am just finding your awesome blog. You can't stop now, do it for the kids.