Thursday, December 20, 2007

Closing Down?

I was thinking of closing this blog down. It isn't getting any attention or hits and is generating me no business.

I am not going to do that. This blog is an outlet for me to express myself in a society dominated by cultural prostitutes. I will not prostitute myself to gain fame, money, or clients. I am an individual, regardless of whether others can see it.

Eventually, something good may happen. Until then, the tears may fall down my cheeks as I think of wasted days but I will take some comfort in knowing I am no cultural prostitute.

To my readers, I give you my heart.

2 comments:

luv-u-buddy said...

No shit man - this is good stuff! I've enjoyed it - please keep it up - I'll bookmark it. Wishing you some good experiences to post up in the near future!

Anonymous said...

I sit , awaiting the next post, blade ready for just that simple yet precious verb. Life is less worthy as day becomes night, night becomes day, waiting for the next move like a retarded master chess game.
Wanting and not receiving , neglected like the little dead kitty on the side of the road.

Be my Heero and save us all