Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cruel Jokes.

I fished in PA this past weekend. I wanted to try my luck on the famous Letort Spring Creek in Carlisle.

The fish laughed at me. It has been weeks since I have caught any fish, is it possible for me to feel any worse?

Yes, it can get worse. Someone out there was catching fish, having a banner day. Pictures all over the internet make it all the more painful, like a razor blade cutting up my arm.



Why couldn't this have been me? Sometimes I feel like this is all just a cruel joke and I think, somewhere out there, Life is sitting around with his friends laughing at me.

2 comments:

woolly bugger said...

day on the stream with or without catching is still fishing...and you can't tell a creeks potential from just one day of fishing...

-wb
http://www.brfff.com/forum

luv-u-buddy said...

'Sometimes I feel like this is all just a cruel joke and I think, somewhere out there, Life is sitting around with his friends laughing at me.' Nice one - that made me laugh - sincere thanks.